Pattaya - Go-Go bars during the day

vinod

quote:

Originally posted by vinod:

Hi

I would appreciate if any board memebers can give information about any Go-Go's bars that are open during the day time since I'll be spending only 1 day in Pattaya and would like to make the best of it.

thanks

Hi,

Tahatian Queen on beach road is the best bet, good music and pleasant ladies

vinod

Well, they don't qualify as go-go bars, but I have loads of afternoon fun at the bars on Soi Yodsak (Soi 6). Loads of friendly girls trying to drag you upstairs for a 700B ST. You have to search through the rubble to find the diamonds, but there are usually 1-3 cuties at each bar hidden amongst the soi dogs. Walk into King Kong and you may even get a free sample in the bar!

Ranger

Hi!

There are two gogo's at the Beach road end of soi Postoffice (Prajsanee) that are open in the afternoon. One used to be Las Vegas but it changed it's name after a police raid last summer. I don't remember it's new name.

On the next soi to the north (Yamato) Play Pen should be open in the day. Also Nice'n Sleazy on the same soi should be open I think.

I think several gogo's on soi Pattayaland 2 are open daytime but I hardly ever go there so I'm not sure.

This said the aforementioned Tahitian Qeen is probably the best, especially for a one day visit.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. I haven't been to Pattaya since July and thing may have changed due to the current law enforcement situation.

Folks are giving good advice IMHO.

If you prefer gogos, then Tahitian Queen is the #1 daytime in town. Near #1 nighttime too. Can't go wrong. Only problem I have with the place is they mix sort of real drinks. Most gogos I can drink 20-30 and not get drunk. In TQ I get drunk. Forwarned.

If you get bored, walk up to Second Road at 5pm and Tims opens. Not too bad although they push tequila shots and snacks and stuff.

But for an interesting day, go to Soi Yotsak (Soi 6). The whole street is a daytime shorttime.

I think King Kong was mentioned. This is a unique and sleezy place. Not my cup of tea but you might love it. I prefer Jasmine and Red Point. But the whole street caters to making you happy in the afternoon.

James

vinod - I agree with other board members, soi yodsak is the place for sanuk in the daytime, its located between soi 5 and 6 not far from BigC shopping centre. Gogos on pattayaland open at 4pm. Las Vegas is now called Club Nevada, never been in myself, opposite is Far East Rocks. My advice though, stick to Soi Yodsak

I think the daytime gogo bars on Soi Post Office are pretty crappy.

Vinod, where are you flying out of?

I will be leaving here (Bangkok) Friday and heading back to South Jersey for about a month. I will be flying out of Phila. the 26th and arriving in Bangkok late the 27th. A few of us will be hooking up at Warbler's at 7:30 pm the 28th.

Drop in, if you like. Jersey Devils are always welcome. smile.gif" border="0

Archived