Favorite Pattaya area for sanuk?

Roger_Baby

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about sleazy Pattaya bar areas, I walked through soi 6 this afternoon and that left me a bit depressed. There was one junkie hooker badly beaten up and some soi 6 workers tried to take care of her. Katoeys were yelling to each others and some drunks already almost passed out at 3 pm. These are the moments that sometimes make me wonder what the f**k am I doing in this city :shifty:

The junkie hooker wasn't a thin wild looking girl with white makeup plastered on, was it? If it was, she's been around for years. Somewhat deranged I think she lives off handouts from barowners who pay for her to go away. She's upsetting the customers too much. BTW I'm curious about her background, if anyone knows.

Of course that may not be the girl you mention , Trooper. The perp was probably a Thai boyfriend. If it wasn't, the farang had better be watching over his shoulder very carefully.

IMHO I love sleaze. That's why I live here.:hubba:

:beer:

No the junkie wasn't the "ghost of Pattaya" you're talking about. I've seen her too many times during the little over month I've been here now, she's seen around soi 7 and 8 almost every night. If the story I've been told about her is true she's an ex hooker who got a bit lost at some point. Drugs and violence and that kind of stuff. I saw her checking her handbag the other day and she had several thousand bahts there. The girls have told me she's a very good fortune teller and makes good money out of it.

No the junkie wasn't the "ghost of Pattaya" you're talking about. I've seen her too many times during the little over month I've been here now, she's seen around soi 7 and 8 almost every night. If the story I've been told about her is true she's an ex hooker who got a bit lost at some point. Drugs and violence and that kind of stuff. I saw her checking her handbag the other day and she had several thousand bahts there. The girls have told me she's a very good fortune teller and makes good money out of it.

I remember hearing the girl had a German boyfriend who beat the crap out of her.

I was in Soi 6 last December in a bar having a drink with a young lady and a Farang came in and the Mamasan was all over him and soon a couple of Thai guys as well. The girl told me the Farang had been in there the day before and had beat up a girl. The Farang high tailed it out the back door with the Mamasan and the 2 Thai guys in hot pursuit. I don't know what happened but it didn't look good. But if he beat up a BG he deserved what he got. Hard to know what these situations are really about though. If he did beat up a BG what was he doing coming back to the same bar the next day?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There used to be a crazy woman fitting the same description hanging out around the soi 2 beer bars a couple of years ago, is it the same one? Back on topic, I've had some great evenings in the Buffalo bar on 3rd road, there's usually a few of cuties in there, but they soon get taken, you need to be early and decisive or you miss them.

Archived