Favorite Pattaya area for sanuk?

Roger_Baby

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My answers would be almost exactly the same as Samak's. Except my late night drinking would be in soi 13/second road area. And I rarely drink in Pattayaland these days, used to be good up to about 5 years ago but now not worth bothering with IMHO?

Simie.

I have had most fun in beer bars along Second Road this time, from soi 1 to soi Pattayaland. Walking Street is the best for gogo's but I've found the friendliest girls in beer bars. Soi 6 is not my scene. Soi 8 and 7 are a bit too noisy and busy for my liking. Actually soi 8 is not what it used to be, some bars have been teared down and some costruction going on.

I've always liked the area around the Sabai soapy parlors, some gems have always been there in the beer bars and the area is not too busy.

I'm not too familiar with soi Bukhao area because it has grown a lot lately. Hmm...I'll probably head there tonight to check it out :)

Don't you guys find the beer bars just too hot to sit and have a drink in? Even at night?

I admit there are some gems to be found amongst the rough in beer bars, and some good times to be had, but it just gets so damn hot at most of them!

I love drinking in air-con when partying in LOS.

Don't you guys find the beer bars just too hot to sit and have a drink in? Even at night?

I love drinking in air-con when partying in LOS.

You just gotta adjust :) Wear shorts and t-shirt here in Pattaya like most of us low class euro-trash :smirk:

Really I went to soi Bukhao first time in 4 years tonight and had nicetime. Went to one beer bar and was thinking this is really one of the worst places I've been to in Pattaya. Had a second thought and realized that that was still much better than soi zero was in Bangkok :D

[quote=trooperYou just gotta adjust :) Wear shorts and t-shirt here in Pattaya like most of us low class euro-trash :smirk:

NO!

low-class euro-trash, or all pattaya-bound trash for that matter, wears singlets!

printed with the beer chang logo or, preferably, with the "good guy go heaven, bad guy go pattaya" slogan!

Archived