No mile high club on S'pore Air

liquidflux

:nono:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/011107_News/01Nov2007_news03.php

AIR TRAVEL A 380 MILE-HIGH CLUB HOPES DASHED

S'pore Airlines imposes sex ban on users of Airbus double bed

Singapore _ Singapore Airlines, the first operator of the new Airbus A380, has dashed the hopes of sexual thrill-seekers planning to engage in amorous activity aboard the world's biggest jumbo jet. The carrier said it would ask passengers on the A380 to refrain from sex while ensconced in one of its 12 first-class suites, which boast the world's first airborne double beds.

''All we ask of customers, wherever they are on our aircraft, is to observe standards that don't cause offence to other customers and crew,'' the company said in a statement.

''Nothing different applies for our Singapore Airlines Suites customers.''

While private, the double cabins are neither soundproofed nor completely sealed.

Singapore Airlines started commercial flights of the A380 last week with its Singapore-Sydney service.

''So they'll sell you a double bed, and give you privacy and endless champagne and then say you can't do what comes naturally?'' Tony Elwood, who travelled with wife Julie in a suite aboard the inaugural flight, told The Times of London.

''They seem to have done everything they can to make it romantic, short of bringing round oysters,'' Julie said. ''I'd say they shouldn't really complain, should they?'' REUTERS

Sadly the closest I've come to the mile high club is a mid flight wank in the lav.

Oh yes, I always have a wank in the bog during a long-haul flight. Umpteen hours with f*ck all to do except ogle the pantie-lines of the Thai airlines stewardesses and imagine shagging them = me straight into the shithouse for a mile-high hand shandy. :applause:

jack :help:

Archived