Day 14 and 15-final

Encore

That night would be my last night off the leash, and I decided to try and find someone in a bar i rarely visit, just for a change.

But first went to see my usual favourite show at AW, where I was besieged by Ms Winnie from Sisaket. since she had been one of my best shags this Tour of Duty, I was tempted tof her, as she was pressing me to do. But it was early, and I wanted also to keep my options open. So I hedged my Bets both ways, gave her 600 Bt , told her if i came back she could use that to pay BF, if not it was her tip, for past services rendered so well. She seemed happy with that, but said she's prefer me to come back.

Did my tour of a few other establishments, the new spice girls cold and still sterile, Deja Vu, a bit boring as far as show, then tried Apache, maybe the Dangerous dwarf would be in attendance.

She wasn't, but another one was. Funny enough, there are not many really good looking ones there, but I fell on a 32 yr old mother of 3 from Nakhon Sawan, no tits but big long nipples, very warm smile, who worked hard on the "diddling and being diddled" front, and came across like really being in need of some hot sex. So I asked if they have ST rooms, she said we go upstairs.

To my disssapointment that meant a room with curtains separating of round dance tables in booths with seats all around. But by that time both of us were so steamed up already, I had no time to wait , so we did all we could to use the space and facilities in the best way possible. Goal of steamy hot sex fullfilled, but not very comfortable, next time I'll cross the road to PB.

Came back down to the bar, looked at her, thought about the quality of the action just had, realized I had a winner. So i said 'Since I paid BF already, you wanna come home for the night?"

YES

Ok first a bit more fun, across the street to BWNN.

They were in exceptional state of activity there, and in spite of having a woman with me alraedy, they were all over me like a rash, including last nights lactating 20 yr old, who suggested a threesome. Sorry, too late in my trip, already drained.

Ms Apache didn't seem in the slightest bit perturbed by all the groping hands and bodies rubbing up to me, but took it all in good humour, even when Ms Lactation stepped off the stage on to my table and lowered herself onto my face. she was well lubricated by then, and I couldn't resist. Maybe I have an oral fixation.

Then I felt it was time to go home, so i wiped my face, and we sailed of into the night. My companion was as passionate as before upstairs in apache, and even asked for a repeat of the oral therapy well after dispensed of my last shot for the night. Another squirter!

She, too, was a cuddler while sleeping, woke me up in the morning and initiated a repeat performance.

In daylight, she looks her age, but her smile and the sparkle in her eyes are still compelling, she's definitely added to my list.

For reasons beyond this forum, I abstained for a day, but the next day had a brief slot of time which allowed me to visit Tulip, my favourite MP. All three of my regulars were occupied, so I asked the mamasan for advice, quoting some names as examples of what i like,. She looked pensive for a minute, then said "Ms"that one there". Ms TOT got summonsed, inspected, short, but quite pretty. OK she'll do.

She did. Excellent!. by now I've run out of descriptors, and am at risk of repeating myself once again, we Had fun, I had only one shot left, she did two rounds and said she enjoyed herself. i think she did.

Seldom ever dissappointed at Tulip.

Though unexpected circumstances, i had another two hour free slot late that evening. Went back to SC, BF'd Ms NS from Apache, across to PB for a ST.

There I found that after 15 days I had finally run totally dry. But she hadn't, and enjoyed the oral therapy i dashed out, with great zeal and noise. A stayer.

Sent her off back to her bar, and spent my last 15 minutes at BWNN, surrounded by both MsLactation as well as the as yet un-tried Ms 18, .

I think this currently is the most fun bar in SC.

Here endeth my quest.

If tomorrow, I would come under a bus, at least I'd achieved one marathon in my lifetime.

Next evening briefly visited Toxic. A short slot left me an alternative between a ST with someone somewhere, or a visit to Toxic, i chose the latter, which is telling about my condition by then.

Was pleased to catch up with the girls, and also with DDave, Dumsoda and RChapstick. DS had apparently read my reports, and dubbed me with a new nickname; "BugleBoy of Company B", after the Bette Midler song, and in honour of my addiction to delivering oral therapy.

I kind of like it, it has a nice ring to it.

This may have been a somewhat repetitive series of reports, forgive me, in the end it was mainly written for myself, as reminder, for when I'm old and doddery, to be able to relive my past at a time when I can no longer go and do it.

Arghhh,

The bugggie wooggie Bugle Boy of company "B"....55555555

Fark....I can't even spell it....let alone "Say" it....lol...

Great to catch up again...It's been too long my friend

I'm having trouble seeing the keyboard this morning....again...lol..

To save space I'll give an update of "My' Trip report ...to date

:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

...Nuff said

cheers DC

great read IKK.

makes my overthink my strategy for the cumming trip

shall or shall I not take the GTG with me for the days to HH.?

Shall I get back to BKK without her knowing?

Should I suggest a threesome to her? best way to get rid of her I reccon. (he dear Im a wel known Whore monger, still wanna go with me ??? )

sorry we just miss by nine days, enjoyed your writing, will try to match up, there are a a few outings planned (Tulips, and the bars in HH when mrs GTG gets back to work monday night)

>shall or shall I not take the GTG with me for the days to HH.?

Shall I get back to BKK without her knowing?

Should I suggest a threesome to her? best way to get rid of her I reccon. (he dear Im a wel known Whore monger, still wanna go with me ??? )<

Depends on what you want, do you want straight dirty sex, or GFE, or both, or drama. As Yim Siam said so well in a reply to one of my earlier reports a week ago, you can choose what you want.

You may not be able to have all at the same time, like my GFE with LRF in HH was top notch GFE, but lacked in hardcore sex, but I still loved it, the first two days anyway.

My days with MsBL had all of the above, but not always at the same time. A bit of each is OK, you create the mix yourself.

Have fun. And retry Lolta if you want a top BJ

• 2 weeks later...

Revisiting this a few weeks later, it does satisfy my needs for an accurate record of my experiences.

If it is of any use to anyone else, so much the better.

For those who visit here for prurient needs, I would like to add that I have great respect all of the women who have contributed to my experience here. They do a job, usually very well, and it is not up yo me or anyone else to judge them.

Archived