Compulsory condoms for sex workers

I heard a report on the BBC news today that the Thai government has told all sex workers that it is now compulsory for them to use condoms. Can any of you locals confirm this and has anyone told the girls????

Thanks

Uniformguy crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

I can see a great job here. O excuse me just wont to check if you have a condom on. The question is if he dos not what do you do make him put it on and give him a stiff warning LOL. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

There hasn't been anything either in the press, or circulating around thew bars about this. It would be wonderful if they TRIED to implement something like this - and while I hate to be cynical on such an important issue - I just do not know how they would make it work.

As crazy as it sounds, about the only why I reckon you could get this to work is to give the girls some sort of incentive. i.e. An STD check every 3 months and if they are STD free, they get some sort of bonus....but hell, who is going to finance that?!

Stick

Well those are my thoughts exactly another great law that is impossible or too costly to implement. The report was a very short clip on Asia Today which is on the BBBNews24

channel. Anyway I just wondered if it was a big story out there..............

uniformguy smile.gif" border="0

Archived