"Traditional" massage at CP2

Ranger

Went to CP2 (Chaophya 2) yesterday with a couple of guys. I was not interested in a soapy as I was a bit under the weather and tired, and I didn't want to sit in the lobby for 2 hours waiting for them. I selected one of the ladies (no girls in this section, they are all ladies!) from the right side of the fishbowl, figuring I would just get a nice Thai massage and maybe a nice "extra". I selected a 30 yr old from Chaing Mai that was a bit on the hefty side, but had a lovely face.

Paid 560B at the desk (500B for the 2 hr "massage" and an extra 60B for a VIP room (bigger bed and bigger tub-worth the 60B). Had a very nice bath followed by a very relaxing naked massage (she joined me in the tub and was naked while giving the massage also). Just past the 1 hour mark, she started very gently and softly stroking me. After a few minutes of that, she started in using her tongue and ended up giving me a very long, slow and satisfying BJ to completion. At one point, she started to reach for a condom so we could ####, but I just said mai ow and she continued the BJ. Afterwards, she led me back to the bath and washed me and then back to the bed and massaged me while I almost fell asleep until the 2 hours were up.

It was perhaps the most relaxing 2 hours of my life as I never moved a muscle and never even touched her (she actually had a fairly nice body except her butt was a bit on the large side). I asked her how much to tip (I knew 1000B was appropriate, but was hoping for less) and she said 1000B. A bit expensive, and I won't do it often, but highly enjoyable and thouroughly relaxing.

Ranger

And you think 1500ST at Nana plaza for a lay with a beautiful 18yo is too expensive! Hmmm...something does not add up here.

Sorry, I could not resist making that comment. I guess some guys place more value on a good massage/bj than others. I sure would not drop that much money on a massage/bj from one of those white coat "mature" ladies.

I think Ranger was fair. I think there is something about a relaxing massage with sex afterward. You get a professional job I would think. Professionalism is worth something to me especially when you expect it. I have never had a soapie or regular massage with sex as an option. I have had traditional with out the option and it was one of the most relaxing things I have done. The only thing missing was the sex! I am not a massage parlor guy but I think what he paid was worth it. Yes there is nothing like the young, fresh on the game 18 y/o for 1000b a night out of NEP. Incidentally, I never paid more than 1,500 and that was only once for a Bubbles gogo Pattaya 8 out of 10 on the richter scale. Everyone else got 1000b. I certainly did not overpay and had a great time!

Mike

Archived