Your first / last day / night in LOS

Pasathai

Thanks for the compliment but i can't claim originality. I remember the line from that John Irving novel 'Hotel New Hampshire'.

The novel was (in part) about a US family emigrating to Austria to run a small hotel. Before this happened they had to 'put down' their dog, an geriatric labrador called 'sorrow' who was old,lame and farted all the time.

They had 'Sorrow' stuffed and he flew over with the kids on a seperate flight from the adults in the family. Sadly the plane crashed over the atlantic and all the passengers were killed. They found 'Sorrow' though because he was floating.

Sorrow Floats.

Mart_UK

thanks for the history of the line.

Still a damn good one.

(but some how, now when I look into a mug of strong bow from now on, I'll be picturing that dog floating in my drink)

better stick with tequlia till the image goes away.

Sinbad,

Looks like you leave for LOS the same day I do. Now I can use your countdown and save myself from that complicated math!

What to do first? Well, with the early closings and late arrivals, I will be at the mercy of the Immigration Officer. May get lucky and be able to get a beer before closing :-(

Oh hell! I just looked at my ticket! I forgot I am not flying that late United flight that arrives about midnight. I am flying Sing Air. I get in at 2:30 PM. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Thankyou Sinbad for making me look at my ticket. I bought it so long ago I forgot! You made my night!

Now I am going to have a coctail and rethink this question.

First thing I did when I arrived in town was go to sleep for a while. After a monster length flight its all I was good for. Still, it was only a nap as I was gagging to get out for a 'beer'.

Last thing I did was buy 5200 cigarettes to sell to my friends back home. Nearly paid for the cost of my flight. What the tax man dont know, wont hurt him.

Lets see, first find a limo to Pattaya....its midnite so I want a quick ride, quick spash at the rongram(must look and smell like the hansum man I am), and out to hopefully open discos/bars to find my friend......last nite kind of reverse, party all nite in Pattaya or Bangers like to finish with a soapy sanuk , then early am(always a girl in the rack-ooh so early tilac.....) to airport boo hoo....in between trips to Phuket, Krabi and Issan or maybe Burma(why, I don't know, but never been....)

shit, man its 14 days till touchdown and I can taste it.....can't wait to see all the girls saying "meely kissmat"....ho ho ho laugh.gif" border="0

Archived