alley cats club

just wondering if any of you guys have been to the alley cats club near the crown hotel between sois 6 and 8 on sukhumvit????

i see an advert for it but have not been there yet.

I live about 250 meters from this place, so I have avoided becoming a customer ('learned that lesson when I used to live near the Ava Pub on Soi 11, shagged a girl there who turned out to be a psycho, and had many unfortunate incidents later, walking past).

With that said, here's what I understand:

1. Owned by same folks who operate Lolita's down by Asoke Plaza.

2. Opens early - around noon, I believe.

3. Has short-time rooms upstairs.

4. Specilaizes in blow jobs, and two girl threesomes with customers.

5. Occupies site formerly housing Beverly Hills Club, which was a Katoey place.

6. From what I've seen of girls sitting outside, no great stunners, but some reasonably cute girls.

Please share a report of your adventures, if you do partake. My second-hand info can always be improved upon.

"Let the good times roll!"

Bangkok Butterfly

I'm curious but also live too close for comfort. I walked past one day as I was cutting through from Soi 6 and was stopped by a talkative, cute-ish girl who said she did marketing for the place. Not sure what her deal was but she claimed to be moving to work for TNT at the beginning of the next month (about 2 or 3 months ago).

Cheers!

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Crash999 ]

Been there, done that smile.gif" border="0 , won't go back. Went for the "Cat's Lick" 600B (BJ) and tried two girls. One was decent looking but her BJ sucked <g> it was more a HJ... Tried another ugly girl which was much better but still not what I expected from such an establishment smile.gif" border="0 A real BJ this time but she lacked variation. Don't remember their names laugh.gif" border="0

a big let down. i too went for the cats lick the girl was decent looking7/10 but when we went upstairs, before she started she told me not to cum in her mouth, but instead to cum in a tissue. an instant turn off. the bj was nothing to write home about more of a posh hand job.

stick to lollitas or the tried and trusted places.

Archived