Freelance Question-

Savittre

"""This is the first I've heard from Nok Tang since the time he ate the chicken which made him ill. I thought maybe he died from food poisoning."""

Where were you guys, my friends, when I needed you? They ganged up on Nok but went out in tears of agnony as logic prevailed.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/nanapong/messages?msg=4805.1

regret the "owners" of the forum choose to close down the topic rather than let readers make decisions and continue to post opinions.

As the saying goes, "you can't handle the truth"...

cheers,

Nok

quote:

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

No, I just pulled the "kept" term out of recollection of having seen that somewhere in western literature. Come to think of it, there is no good English term for that situation here in Thailand. The most common phrase among farangs is to say that the lady "has a sponsor."

The Thai term "mia noi" implies financial support of a mistress by a married man, but I don't know of a good term that specifically applies to an absent-from-Thailand farang paying a monthly stipend to keep "his" lady off the game.

Maybe another poster (Stickman?) can come up with something appropriate.

mia chao - rented wife

that's a concept many farang do not understand unfortunately...

I dated a girl behind the counter paid no barfine ;I was in about noon talked with her some and asked if she wanted to go out after work(6PM);ended up staying 3 days with me; i did give her some money as I'm sure she would have been diasappointed if I did not;i did notice the cashier at bamboo bar in the thermae one night.At the time I was there the deaf girl(there have been past threads about her)was hustling which I'm sure would of required a bf.

Archived