Is it really any wonder...

Weird

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, she wasn't a starfish or a whinger. No 'jep jep jep' or complaints that I was taking too long (I usually do). She was fine that way. She just knew what she could command in fees, that's all.

2000B. She wasn't going to go for less (at least not on that day). Not much point arguing when a girl's that popular because I know and she knows that if one customer baulks, another won't. She'd have politely finished her drink and moved on. I'd witnessed her being whisked off early all week. She wasn't an average girl.

And that's fine - if she really is a top-looker in Peppermint, (and that's more-than-likely going to be a very tasty unit indeed), then of course she's going to ask for rates like that. And at least she didn't rush you or give you the "jeb jeb" comments or seem to be in too-bigger hurry to get back to the bar. Money well spent - you're happy and she's happy.

As you say... tipping for nothing is complete bollocks. :mad: Anyone who believes that the girls think you're "jai dee" because you tip more and tip just for sitting with someone, is completely delusional. The definition of "jai dee" in a gogo or beer bar is completely different from the definition in normal, everyday LOS. Why don't some people get that?

Simie and MooNoi - precisely my thoughts. People who tip for nothing (including the 'ping pong' ball throwers) are twats and the biggest spoilers of all. It's one thing paying 2000B for a bj and fuck. It's another paying 1000B for nothing.

Girls will grow to expect this if it becomes too prevalent. The girl I took had started. I handed over a 1000B for the barfine. When she returned she didn't immediately offer back the change and when I asked she suggested 'Tip?' - only half-joking. Er, no - I'm not one of those, love. :)

As I said, she was fine with me. But if enough cunts tip for nothing, I can picture girls like that only acting as prick teasers. Then we may as well be in Las Vegas.

(I know of at least one girl, in Happy, that just lives on tips like this. :doah: )

Bibs, how right you are. When ever I've said anything about this to any of the "big tip for nothing" brigade all you get back are the standard replies about how much cheaper it is than Las Vegas or London etc or how its their money. You just can't seem to get into their thick skulls how if they carry on like this it will soon be the same as Las Vegas! As you said, even now there are many girls in certain Walking street bars who rarely if ever bother going with customers as they are making so much in (big) tips for nothing or just basicly doing what the bar owner pays them for in the first place :banghead:

Simie.

Archived