Is it really any wonder...

Weird

That some of the ladies of the night are willing to hold out for days at end just to get a bigger score?

It's about the money right? But it's also about not having to sleep with as many strangers if possible, I would think in some cases anyway.

From the opposite side of the spectrum. Sleep with some stranger, possibly a couple, for cheap, or hold out and wait for somebody willing to pay more.. and sleep with just that 1 person.

I imagine many of the girls are willing to settle for less money (if they have to wait for 1 person who is willign to pay more $$) if they don't have to sleep with 3-4x more strangers.

*shrugs* ? Could be why some of the ladies prefer to work at nana instead of cowboy.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It amazes me how punters continue to try and understand the logic behind what a BG is thinking. The more you learn about them the less you understand........

I strongly disagree.

The more you learn about them the more you understand that there is very little to understand...

:) (said jokingly but actually true, for me)

They especially won't want/need to go if stupid guys keep tipping them for just dancing or sitting with them. Or 'sponsoring' them. :mad:

Your stranger observation doesn't quite work (though most girls do prefer guys they know). In fact, not being a stranger can backfire. It's about time and effort expended too. If a girl knows you're 'demanding' and tend to take a longer than average time to come, she won't necessarily prefer you. :(

"...They especially won't want/need to go if stupid guys keep tipping them for just dancing or sitting with them. Or 'sponsoring' them..."

Exactly! Yet a growing number of fuck wits can't get this through their heads.

Related note, Annie of Annies massage fame, always had a theory, pay the girls low, let them earn their tips with excellent service. The good girls made money and stayed, the lousy ones left. No incentive for a whore to fuck for 1K if some chuckle fuck is sending her 20K for nothing...unless she is just plain greedy...or sensible, depending on how you look at it.

Archived