1st night out in Pattaya

pattaya127

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

Call me!

What!! Call 127 at 3 or 4am. I don't think so. Too much of an early to bed type guy. wink.gif" border="0 Better wait till daybreak and have a coffee and muffin with him awaiting the opening of BOOM. And ,btw, 127, about your comment of the scene resembling a 70's redux,(gold chains on older falongs), I will make sure my shirt is buttoned to the top.

Cat's A-go-go & Penthouse Hotel.

They offer a "champaigne service" (sp?).

It's like $300 USD for an airport limo, 2 bottles of champaigne and the company of two girls all night. $300 is like 12000 baht, not exactly a bargain! Also I've read that in the morning, the girls will suddenly act like they were not included in the price (which they are).

If it were me, I'd spend the night in Nana hotel meet up with a girl in Nana Disco an leave for Pattaya the next morning! (This is basically what I did last year...)

-=/NN

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

It just struck me that some time ago one of the gogo's in Pattayaland offered an airport taxi that included a lady. This might be worth a survey.

regards

ALHOLK

pattaya127

Finally someone else who loves Kloster as much as me. Kloster is my favorite beer in the world. I didn't say it was the best tasting. I would love to buy you a Kloster next time I am in Pattaya. Which will be 6 months from now. Just got back from 19 wonderful days in LOS. I pretty much know my way around Pattaya, won't be looking for a guide, but it's always nice to meet new people.

ZMAN Z28

quote:

Originally posted by Pale Rider:

And ,btw, 127, about your comment of the scene resembling a 70's redux,(gold chains on older falongs), I will make sure my shirt is buttoned to the top.

I was in fact thinking of you when i made that comment! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Bring that gold chain too. By January, i may need it..... LOL

Archived