1st night out in Pattaya

pattaya127

a damned toothache has kept me low for the first few days, but last night was pretty much like described by others. Tony's, Marine 1 closed at 2.30am, there's a disco called FEELING behind the Marine Plaza Hotel that was opened, i did not think it had actually a great feeling to it, so i left at 3am. But there it is, no Marine 2, no Boom. Tony's had the ubiquitous Lam Morrison playing Purple Haze, Hotel California and Smoke on the Water for the x time ( I like him actually, one of the great dinosaurs), the girls were quite fine, very eager to get your attention, but my opinion is that the male tourist population is getting ever so slightly downward every year. A lot of the guys reminded me of the gold chain old beaus so reminiscent of the 70's. Plus the whiter shade of pale young euros who seemed like they were about to get their first sex since they left last year (even after 2 weeks, they still look like that). That was the greatness of previous wee hours action, in olden years. By the time you went out, these types were already in bed recuperating as best they could on their baht investment for the night. Or simply sleeping drunk.

Pattaya127,

Where would you recommend I go first? My flight comes in at 1:10am. By the time I clear customs,etc. I won't get to Pattaya until about 3:30 - 4:00 am. Tis would be on a Saturday night (early Sunday morning).

I know I'm not going to feel like sleeping.

Steve, at that time of the night things are pretty grim. Some beer bars between soi 8 and 9 still going, and up and down soi 7 and 8, but with the lights and music low. Was there last night. Quite a few girls around, but obviously the better ones are long gone by then. Dunno about soi 2 area, maybe Pattaya127 can help, and maybe he knows the answer to the best kept secret in Pattaya: Where in the hell are all the girls going that use to fill the discos after work now?. They say they are going home, but I just can't believe this, not ALL of them.

Ciao. Oscar.

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Pattaya127,

Where would you recommend I go first? My flight comes in at 1:10am. By the time I clear customs,etc. I won't get to Pattaya until about 3:30 - 4:00 am. Tis would be on a Saturday night (early Sunday morning).

Some guys spend the first night in BKK just because of the late arrival, and head to Pattaya the next day. If you arrive at !:10a.m. and hopefully make it to Sukhumvit Rd. area by 2-2:30, then you still got a shot at something from Nana's parking lot, or the Grace Hotel lobby. Arriving in Pattaya at 4:30 a.m. well, you might still luck out, depending on how things are going there, but I think it could be difficult. Good luck! Look foreward to the trip report.

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Pattaya127,

Call me!

Archived