30% of Florida immigrants are illegal

Flashermac

WASHINGTON - About 30 percent of the nearly 3.5 million immigrants living in Florida are in the country illegally, the Center for Immigration Studies said in a report released today.

Based on â??the latest data collected by the Census Bureau,â? the report said that the state has one of the fastest-growing immigrant populations. It said that 29 percent of the stateâ??s foreign-born population - slightly more than 1 million people - are illegal immigrants.

The influx of immigrants into Florida reflects the national trend, the report showed. The nationâ??s immigrant population - legal and illegal - reached a record 37.9 million in 2007.

So they know they have 1 million illegals, are they doing anything about it besides counting them? :smirk: I suppose they'll wait until the citrus crops are picked to send them back home? Amazing, a million illegals just in one state. I suppose we should give them all drivers licenses and handgun permits to be able to legally drive and protect themselves from the immigration officers? :rotfl::rotfl: Uh, I just cracked myself up. Well, at least we should pass out free :condom: so they don't have children born in the US and add to the problem? :stirthepo:hmmm::rotl:

OIA. Only in America.

Archived