Sukhumvit Road Pattaya sois 20 and 22

wonderlust

I wanted to sample some Thai places because I've heard from keyboard "experts" that the girls in these places are much nicer so I went to Sukhumvit sois 20 and 22 which is just past Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. It's on the outskirts of Pattaya. It's basically a Thai version of Soi Six. There are lots of karaoke places with girls sitting outside, although not much karaoke seems to go on in these places. It's two sois and two side sois (?) connecting them with about 20 of these "karaoke" places.

The girls were nothing special. Most of them are in their mid twenties I would say and all of them have babies. There are definitely fewer 'doable' girls here than soi 6 and no schoolgirl outfits. I was thinking of taking off for soi 6 but I thought I might as well sample a girl here. The girls are friendly enough although they seemed quite surprised to see a farang and don't speak much or any English. You choose one outside and then take her to a nearby ST hotel.

A mamasan approached me and helped me choose one. None of them didn't have babies but I chose one with a nice enough face. Mamasan wanted 700 baht up front (including the room) which may have been more than I should have paid but I couldn't be bothered to argue. We went to the ST hotel and I saw the girl pay 100 baht for the room.

Inside a ladyboy walked in and sprayed some air freshener around and then asked me for a tip. The smallest I had was 50 baht so I gave him/her that. The room was basic but at least it had it's own shower (unlike most soi 6 places).

The sex was ok, although I had to be insistent about keeping the light on. Her pussy was unshaved and untrimmed which I haven't seen for ages in a Thai girl. She did everything I asked though. I didn't tip her nor did she seem to expect one. All in all a below average experience. I don't buy the claim that girls in Thai places are much more attractive than farang places. My experience with these karaoke places is the girls are no better than beer bar or ST bar girls and for a similar price. For MPs the girls are no better than gogo girls and for a similar price. I've found the best looking girls by far are in the gogo bars although you do have to search for them.

Just a warning, I was made to feel welcome enough in the area but I should think a rowdy farang or someone thuggish looking with tattoos would risk getting his kneecaps broken. I wouldn't even recommend going though as soi 6 is much better.

One word of caution, this market is designated for the Thai's to trim their horns. Thai's are know for their lack of education when it comes to social diseases and this includes the use of condoms.

This area is also known as an R&R hide-away for the downtown girls who have a) been rode hard a put away wet once too often b)recovering from their latest pregnancy c)recovering drug addicts.

Having said that, for those who prefer the lower end of the P4P age scale, they are readily available altho most are shy and inexerienced.

As stated previously, speaking Thai in this camp is a big big plus.

there is a myth that has been put out by a well known commentator that thai places have better looking women than farang places. in my experience this is total horseshit. it even goes against simple logic. the money and quite frankly better manners are in the farang places so the best woemn are too. ive seen inside mant thay places and apart from the odd gem (which was actually found in a non-full service place) the women were well below par to those ive seen in farang places. just my two cents take it or leave it. :twocents:

Sa Mi you are definately wrong there! The money is in th Thai places where all of the rich Thai guys go out. I am playing in those places a couple of times a week. I see girls getting loaded with flowers with 1000 to 10.000 baht attached to them. And guess what the guy doesn't even get sex for that.

In the places for Thai men these guys spend 10.000 baht or more in an evening without thinking about it and without getting sex in return. As a foreigner you get avoided in these places by most girls, simply because the girls know most foreigners wouldn't be able to pay for a smile from the girl!

The girls in these places are usually young (18-22) and very very beautiful (imho).

The places mentioned in this thread are the bottom of the barrel. They are for Somchai the tuktuk driver. These are not the places a Thai man with some money goes out to.

Waerth

One word of caution, this market is designated for the Thai's to trim their horns. Thai's are know for their lack of education when it comes to social diseases and this includes the use of condoms.

This area is also known as an R&R hide-away for the downtown girls who have a) been rode hard a put away wet once too often b)recovering from their latest pregnancy c)recovering drug addicts.

Having said that, for those who prefer the lower end of the P4P age scale, they are readily available altho most are shy and inexerienced.

As stated previously, speaking Thai in this camp is a big big plus.

I agree with everything except the lower end of the p4p age scale part. At first I thought that because they're small and cake on white make-up and generally act shy but on closer inspection you can see the wrinkles and on even closer inspection you can see the stretch marks and sagging.

You get what you pay for. The way some "experts" carry on you would think that a Thai man could pay 500 baht and get some beauty far beyond anything imaginable in a farang place. I think 500 baht girls are of similar quality regardless of whether they're in a Thai karaoke club or a farang beer bar. 2000 baht girls are of similar quality regardless of whether they work in MPs or gogo bars. I'm sure girls who smile for 10,000 baht are nicer looking but car promotion girls are very nice looking and will smile at you for free.

Archived