Recent Bangkok Trip

jonjon058

Day 1

I arrived at my hotel in Bangkok at 10pm after an overpriced taxi ride from Suvarnabhumi. I was tired and not in the mood to haggle, or maybe it was getting used to the high prices in Japan that made me say "whatever" to the 500 Baht charge. My mood may also have been partly due to apprehension about coming to Bangkok on my own for four days. My last few trips had been with friends and I was worried that I'd be bored by the 2nd day without any real friends around to share in the fun, which had been the case on some past trip on my own to LOS. Plus, I'd had good luck fucking non-P4P girls in Singapore this trip and wondered whether I should have just stayed there. In any event, I was in a much better mood by the time I walked through the narrow entrance to Nana Plaza. It is always like walking into a party where people are excited that you showed up.

I walked around a bit peeking into a couple of the gogo bars on the ground floor before deciding to have a beer at Rainbow 1. As usual, it was crowded with Japanese guys. Seemed like a number of them were stopping off after work because they were in suits and carrying briefcases. In my opinion, this bar has some of the best looking girls and a lot of them. They are also the most expensive and worst for gfe but I wasn't looking for gfe and I had all this money that I failed to spend in Japan burning a hole in my pocket. I started ranking the girls in order of which I'd like to fuck most. And then watch to see if I could make eye contact with my top choice. Sometimes when I am there I'd ask mama-san to bring the girl over but it is usually better if the girl has some say in whether she wants to go with you. So I wait to see if I get a smile or not before calling her over. Top choice ignores me, she seems to be concentrating on a group of Japanese guys and I notice she goes directly to their table when done dancing. I try to get second choice to look my way. Tenth and twelth choice catch me looking at them and shoot big smiles at me. "Be patient, I may get to you yet" I think to myself.

I finally get the look from choice two and after she finishes dancing she comes over and sits with me. She doesn't ask for a drink the minute she sits down which puts her in the less mercenary half of the girls there. After talking a bit, I tell her I want to pay barfine. She seems happy and disappears to change. I finish my beer and spot a girl from one of my previous visits coming back from what must have been short time? maybe her 2nd short time? She doesn't see me and I am not eager to talk with her right now. She goes back to change her street clothes as my girl appears wearing a nice dress that makes her look even cuter than the bikini she had on 5 min. earlier.

I walk her back to my hotel which is only a couple blocks away. The sex is good and her bbbj technique is good. Lots of licking and tongue action. I am tempted to cum in her mouth but I decide I want her pussy more. I fuck her in several different position before finally coming. Afterward we wash up and I tell her that I will walk her back to Nana Plaza. When we get there she seems concerned about which bar I am going. I tell her I'm just going to drink some beer and not at her place. This seems to be the right answer and she gives me a wai and heads back to her bar.

I end up at Rainbow (3?) on the second floor. Less really cute girls but still a few and a bit friendlier. I end up with another girl who, although not a stunner, turns me on. Okay, maybe I am not immune to the gfe completely because that is what she was working to get me to barfine her. The female receptionist at my hotel shows no expression at me bringing back another girl so soon. Fortunately, I had cleaned up the room a bit before leaving with the first girl. But asking the receptionist for extra towels to be sent up probably established the fact that I am a butterfly to this new girl. This girl's bbbj technique was totally different from the first, although still good. Lots of slurping and head bobbing as she took my cock into her mouth as deep as she could with each stroke. Again, decisions, decisions. I opt for her pussy and let her do most of the work. It's my vacation, right?

After washing up I toy with the idea of going back once more. It is nearly 2am so there is still a little time. But finally, I decide tomorrow is another day. Wait.. it is tomorrow. Nevermind, I need to sleep.

Day 2

The great thing about being on your own in Bangkok is that you can do whatever you want and there is always something (someone) to do. Even doing nothing at all can be an adventure in LOS. I spend an enjoyable day doing all the mundane things that people do anywhere, shopping, eating, going to the gym, but with the promise that something interesting will usually happen along the way.

I had thought about going down to Pattaya but laziness had taken a hold of me by the second day and the thought of packing up again and driving down for one night seemed like too much bother. I was still having fun in Bangkok so I decided to stay put. Again, the nice thing about travelling on your own.

The second night, I started off at Soi Cowboy. The fact that all the girls in those bars are naked on stage is a big plus over Nana, but after a couple hours the novelty starts to wear off and seeing cute naked thai women everywhere begins to seem normal. I bought drinks for some cute and friendly girls at a couple places, debating whether or not to barfine them. In the end I decided to head back to Nana Plaza. Back at Rainbow 1, I spot a girl I know and liked. She recognized me and came over when I smiled at her. I don't normally barfine the same girl more than once or twice. You start getting stupid over a girl when you spend too much time with her. But occasionally it is nice to go back to something familiar, to be with someone who remembers you and is happy to see you again. Even if it is for all the wrong reasons. But I had been impressed by how nice this girl was the first time I had been with her. She was one of those girls who would do whatever you asked. Plus she was a solid 9 on my personal scale for looks. So I didn't waste much time in barfining her and taking her back to my hotel. Of course nothing is a simple as that. While she was busy changing, the girl I barfined the previous night came and sat next to me. I politely explained that since she was not there when I came in and I had seen an old friend that I was going with her tonight. Sorry.

I think this second time with the girl was better than the first. I knew this time that I didn't have to worry about her saying no to anything. Not that I tested that too much, but having a girl refuse to do something you want to do can ruin the whole experience. I knew that I wouldn't have that problem with her. She was there to please.

Day 3

Skip ahead to the third day. Went to Embassy MP in the afternoon. Last trip they had the cutest and youngest girls of all the massage parlors in that area. I walked there from Nana Plaza which wasn't too bad as the weather this trip was not so hot. Unfortunately, the girls in the fishbowl this visit weren't as good looking or young as last time. The manager/tout kept trying to pick girls for me and I kept telling him I wanted one that was young and cute. He pointed to a girl in her mid to late 20's and said she was a University student. I made some comment that she must be on the 10 year program. Finally, he said okay, I know what you want and he made a phone call. "Wait 10 minutes" he told me. Okay, no problem. Beer wasn't anymore expensive here than a normal bar. The girls in the fishbowl constantly waving and gesturing though began to get annoying. "Give it up, I didn't want you when I came in, why would I want you now?" I thought. Then I realized I am on my second beer now, so maybe they know what they are doing. While I am finishing my second beer one of the girls in the fishbowl gets up, staggers around and collapses on the floor. She is a heavy set girl. Other girls try to help her up but can't move her very far. They get her half out of the view of customers but her legs are still visible and three or four girls gather around her on the floor. The others pretend like nothing has happened. Some people come in from outside and are talking on cell phones but don't seem to do anything else. I have no idea how serious the problem with the fat girl is. No one seems to be panicking but then this is Thailand and the girl could be dead and get the same reaction.

Anyway, the guy comes back and tells me the girl I am waiting for is here and I need to wait a couple more minutes. She finally appears and is exactly what was promised. A gorgeous young Thai girls with a killer body and beautiful face. Good deal. She was very friendly and smiled a lot showing off some cute dimples in her cheeks when she did. I've been with lots of good looking girls and she was in the top 10%. When we were alone I asked if she minded if I took her picture. She thought for a second and then agreed. Thai girls are very funny about this. Before the internet, they never said no. Most actually were flattered. But now they worry you will put their picture on some web site so they are reluctant. But if they do agree they are really into it. They want to see the pictures you take and if they think it is not a good one they will tell you to delete it and take another one. Which is what this girl did. It was fun having her posing for me.

The bath and soapy massage on the air mattress was good. A couple times I thought I might accidental end up inside her as she slid her body up and down the front of mine. Then we went to the bed and had sex. She used a condom for the bj which was my only complaint but otherwise everything was good. Afterwards, she gave me a massage and we finished up with a shower. I gave her a big tip and a kiss on the cheek and left. Fat girl was gone when I looked at the fishbowl.

I had not ventured much beyond the second floor of Nana plaza so I decided to make a point to do that this evening. I ended up in Hollywood and found a really lovely girl there. The best looking girl in that particular bar by my standards and she was really sweet. She sat with me for a long time and never asked for a drink. I did eventually offer and she seemed appreciative. She danced and would come right back to sit with me afterwards. I finally paid her barfine and never mentioned ST/LT or what she wanted for either. Again, when she returned all dressed up I was surprised just how cute these girls can look in their normal clothes.

Sex with her was really good. Her bbbj was nice and she would lick everywhere... and I mean everywhere. I fucked her for a long time and then I pulled off the condom and came on her face and in her mouth. She resisted a little... but only a little. After she came out of the shower she came back to bed and held me tight asking if I wanted her to stay or go. I said "up to you". With that she cuddled up closer and we fell asleep.

Day 4

In the morning I woke before her. Her face was so peaceful that I just lie there looking at her sleeping for a long time. Finally I got up and showered. When I came out she was awake. I got back into bed and we began kissing. Her naked body pressed tightly against me. I told her I wanted to take a picture of her to remember her. I decided to push it a bit and asked if it was okay to take the photos with her naked. She said okay. She didn't ask but I promised her that they were for me only and no one else would see them. Which is the truth, believe or not, so don't ask me to post the photos.

After our photo shoot we had sex again which was really nice. I don't usually go LT because most of the time I just want to sleep after sex and it is easier to do that when the girl leaves. But I was comfortable enough around this girl not to mind her staying and I actually liked the fact that she was there the next morning when I woke up so we could do it again. I think the girl was a bit shocked at the amount I gave her when she left, especially since no mention of money had ever been made. But I believe in rewarding good service and attitude.

My last day in Thailand I did something I've been meaning to do for a long time. Get tested for STD's. I had no symptoms but that doesn't mean anything. Plus, getting checked out it in Thailand would be quick, easy and cheap compared to trying to do it at home. Two hours spent at Bumrungrad and I was done. The doctor there was surprised that someone would come in with no symptoms. I guess they don't see that much. Not all the test results can be done in two hours so they said they would mail me the rest of the results when they were ready. Everything came back negative thankfully. I am fairly careful but having been with so many girls over the years I figure the odds will eventually catch up.

My last night I decided to take it easy and just have beer and take in a show. I think Angel Witch is still one of my favorite places for shows. There was a girl who did an amazing imitation of Venessa Mae's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor with some interesting twists. In the Venessa Mae video there is a fan blowing her hair. The fan at Angel Witch was at mini-skirt level to reveal the girl was not wearing panties. I guess you could say she still had the wind in her hair. The finale ended with her abandoning the violin and using the bow on herself still in perfect time to the music. Really well done.

Even without taking a girl my last night, I had a good time drinking and talking with different people. In the end, my apprehension about coming to Bangkok alone for 4 days was unfounded. I probably could have stayed another week easily. Maybe next time I will.

Archived