Experimental Relationships

candyfloss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well you guys dont know what you are missing. Its really hot to get your ass fucked. I have been guilty of enjoying cucumbers, dildo's, real cocks of course and other instruments...I can really recommend it! Having a dildo in your ass doesnt make you gay. Its just another pleasure center of your body.

Have fun, :hubba:

I haven't gotten much further in exploration that that swetvoiced lass in Akane, who asked me permission to put her finger up there. that wold have been quite nice if she hadn't had long sharp nails...

I have a rather sensitive orifice there that requires very slow and gentle probing, not scraping with a long red nail.

Uncanny that 4 board members have stuck a hairbrush up their arse at some time or another :surprised:

It's dreadful.... what's going on!

What ever happened to a good wank over the Playboy centerfold?

It kind of stagnates after a while, yanking over some corn-fed centerfold until you blow your load, trying not to cause pages to stick together. Eventually, all the romance goes out of the wank, there's no tender little flame of adventure anymore... and then suddenly, pow!, a simple brush handle graced with lube reminds you of the days when there was still a little excitement in self-gratification... and the tits on that centerfold perk a little perkier, the sheen of the airbrush shines a little brighter... the romance is back!

cheers,

Archived