New Airport to Pattaya

Alfmaz

I know this has been asked many times but what is the average price for a Thai Taxi from the taxi booth from the Airport to Pattaya and some airport minibus taxi prices would be good as well arriving at midnight, the other queston will they take you as well at that time

An Airport mini bus will cost in the region of 1.465 million Baht....Plus on road costs... See Somchai Shumaker at the Hino dealer's for a great deal on a low mileage red Demo.... :grinyes::banghead::banghead::grinyes:

As for the cost of hiring the services of a Rot Tark si from the Airport.....UTFSE.....

800- 2500 +/- Tolls depending on whether you han sum or ferkn Ugg lee man....and which way you're going...

Please don't start a new thread asking ..How much for a BJ at Lolitta's or....Do you really have to wear a black shirt to gain entry to the Cave....

or Which Soi Six bar has the greatest percentage of Virgins...

Enjoy :cussing::grinyes::cussing:

Try Pattaya's Mr T.:up: Never ever let me or my friends down over many many trips. He'll take you (door to door) to airport or meet you with name on board (plus carpark fee 40/50b depends on how late your flight). Last trip my flight was on time and I paid 1000 baht, plus I give him 100 baht tip.

His office is halfway down Soi Diana Inn opposite Areca Lodge

Office 038 720318

Mobile 01 2587716

Fax 66 38 720318

He has an email address too... I only have his old card. Try Google.

Don't let him down. He's a good man. Sometimes his pretty niece drives - she can burn off any traffic cop who tries to flag her down for tea money!

:beer:

Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to know if other people have got to Pattaya at that time of night I heard it's dagerous to travel to Pattaya at that time, my stituation has changed now going to BKK first

Don't worry. It's Thailand, not the Philippines. The danger comes from speed demon drunk drivers on yaba.

Archived