Xzyte Disco NYE: What a night

thefezman

quote:

Originally posted by handyman:

About the entrance fee, I'm not sure if I had a choice or not, but it seemed to me that it was necessary to buy a bottle of scotch whisky to get in. I don't know if it was because there was a special show that night or not, but the show was very good. I bought the cheapest bottle available, which was 900 baht (Crown Royal was the cheapest?). That covered the entrance for the 4 of us. After that we still had to buy the mixers and ice. But they gave us a great table which was up front and centre. I still think it was worth it.

Even after reading about Ranger's warnings I still ended up paying 40 Baht to get out of the washroom. There's just too many of them in there.
shocked.gif" border="0

You never have to buy a bottle, but they will push one on you. If you are a big drinker, it's not a bad deal. I always get a good table and have never bought a bottle.

You are on you own in the toilet! (actually, you are far from it-LOL).

Ranger

When I spent my weeks in Pattaya this summer I also visited one time the exite disco.

I decided to go there alone....

I hung around and drank some beer ...but its definitely not a place for connecting.....

Taking your chaperone or two seems obligatory here.

cgholland

Archived