Aussies equal longest winning streak in history

Torneyboy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there today at the SCG today for the last day. Exciting!

Look... I want Australia to win as much as the next Aussie.

But for India to lose that test match was an absolute fucking travesty of justice. They did not deserve to lose. And in 30-odd years of watching test cricket - closely - I have *never* seen such an inept umpiring performance. The Indians really copped the rough end of the pineapple the whole match. :cussing: Time to hang up the hat, Steve Bucknor! :cussing:

And Symonds being blatantly out when on 30 in the last innings and not "walking"... sorry, but that's cheating. Pure and simple. End of story. :shakehead

Peter Roebuck's Column

Yeah ..i think he is about to get the chop....to many errors.

As for walking ..well a mixed bag ..Gilly walks but the rest of the Aussies will not ..part of the game ..human side ..etc

I still feel we would have won if all the wrong calls were given as out ..imo

The last three overs ..what an end ...must have been great to be at the ground ...

And Symonds being blatantly out when on 30 in the last innings and not "walking"... sorry, but that's cheating. Pure and simple. End of story. :shakehead

What about in the 70's when you needed to practically get the Sri Lankans, Pakistanis or Indians out twice before being dismissed.

If my memory serves me correct it is why they introduced umpires from a third country.

And Symonds being blatantly out when on 30 in the last innings and not "walking"... sorry' date=' but that's cheating. Pure and simple. End of story. :shakehead

[/quote']

What about in the 70's when you needed to practically get the Sri Lankans, Pakistanis or Indians out twice before being dismissed.

If my memory serves me correct it is why they introduced umpires from a third country.

They bleated and carried on because they said Australian umpires were biased and now they have neutral umpires it's the same.

Australia's umpires are the best in the world but they can't umpire a test in their own country.

The tragedy of Harbhajan's report appears to be that he genuinely can't see what he did wrong by calling Symonds a monkey.

And now !!

Tour suspended!!.. by The Indian high command...a few hours ago ...they have not traveled to Canberra for a three day game before heading to Perth!

They ( The Indian camp want the charges dropped and allow him to play )..or the threat i feel is they will take their bat and ball and go home.....

What a mess to sort out ..sold out 20/20 blockbuster for Indian TV not to mention the one day games and the final two tests ...

What will happen .. :dunno:

Archived