thai girls vs filipinos

belfastish

i tryed a search on this but too much on filipino to look through.

i wouldnt mind trying philipines,although i think the same as everyone you dont really know what your getting or what it will be like.

how do they differ from the thai girls.

i find after you have been to thailand you get to know all the ,well nearly all the bullshit/stories and what i noticed more the falseness of the girls. :shhh:

i know the english is better,are they as good looking?as clingy?and just have dollar signs in there eyes just like thai girls? :sleeping:

i presume you are talking about Filipino Girls who are in the sex trade?.

it's no secret that i have been going out with a Filipino for a number of Years and work with around 300.

they are like any other race,some are pretty,some are ok-ish and some are ugly.

my GF has very European looking facial features,most people have no idea she is not European/English.

but i also know many who are very oriental looking.

having Japanese Linage creates a nice look.

i have had no experience with Filipino's who work in the sex trade,not a big thing in the area i live in.

but i would imagine that any Girl working in the trade wherever in the World will be different to the next one.

but some will be clingy or not so good in the sex Department.

you will never know any Woman until you have experienced time with her.

They will lub you longtime for a few dollars, hansum, same same Thai lady. :smirk:

Now why any of these girls would tell bullshit stories to visiting sex-tourists, I have no idea.

Isn't it every Asian woman's dream to have a holiday fling with beer-bellied, balding middle-age guys who can't speak the language nor understand the culture? :evil:

I've seen excellent blogs/articles on this forum and others on the Philippines but the the only way to really find out is go there yourself and see.

I'd suggest starting in Angeles City for a week, test driving a few ladies, then heading off with your choice to see the real Philippines.

There's some amazing tropical paradises once you get away from the big cities.

From my experience, it seems that Thai bar girls are more interested in finding "sponsors" and filipinas are more interested in hooking a guy for a visa. I know this is painting with a pretty broad brush. I'm curious if other people have had a similar experience.

As for me I prefer Thai girls, just a matter of preference.

Archived