Nana Car Park v 7/11 back lot

NanaHunter

Although I can say that I have had only the misfortune to see a little of the going on in both places I would think that the Nana lot is by far more expensive that behing the 7/11 at Soi See and Suk. I have seen some pretty bad looking LB's headed back there with very drunk Farang. :thumbdown:

A few years ago, security at the entrance to the elevators at the Royal Grand Nana Resort and Spa used to keep the ID cards of "visitors" in a box on top of their table. While one of my "dates" was fishing hers out of her purse, I was looking down at the ID collection. I had to chuckle when I saw the ID's of two blokes. I wondered if their sponsors knew.

HH

Although I can say that I have had only the misfortune to see a little of the going on in both places I would think that the Nana lot is by far more expensive that behing the 7/11 at Soi See and Suk. I have seen some pretty bad looking LB's headed back there with very drunk Farang. :thumbdown:

Good Trip Report, mate. :rolleyes: Where are you heading next time? Let us know. :beer:

jack :help:

Archived