Nipple thingies?

bibblies

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

I love those nipple thingies Safari girls wear to cover their nipples. I find them really sexy. Do they appear anywhere else? They used to appear in some Kings Group bars, but they seem to have gone now.

What are they called, btw? Is it "pasties"?

hahaha, yes, I think that is what they are called. You are the first guy I've heard to have a thing for them though. smile.gif" border="0

It really depends on when you are in certain Patpong bars. I've seen ladies in Kings Group, Goldfinger, Superstars, and Pink Panther all wearing them on occasion. Always in Safari, as you said.

The gals have several gogo getups and it just depends on what they are wearing on the night you are there. I have never seen them worn anywhere (in Thailand) but the 'pong though.

By the way, if you are real nice to the dancers, they will peel them off and stick them on your nipples. Then, go back for a new set. wink.gif" border="0

I like 'em too and am happy to say I now have such a souvie smile.gif" border="0 . I've heard them called stick-ons too. I think the draw is it leaves just a little left for the imagination. Most are stars and one time I saw a hello girl using scissors on a big sticker sheet making bunches of the stars--totally hand carved versus templates. A good number of girls in patpong do have them--you just can't see them as they are covered by their tops. Sometimes they give customers a peek.

The amazingly gorgeous sexy stunning singer at the midnight show at the Dance Fever Disco had those thingies on laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 !!!

I went back the next night too tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Ciao!

micsnee

Sarisin,

I don't mean me wearing the pasties, I mean the chicks, silly!!!

Anyway, pasties don't really even work on me because it's pretty hairy around my nipples. (Bet you wish that you hadn't just read that.)

smile.gif" border="0

I wish they had "ass pasties" , big star with a hole in the middle , sometimes after a heavy night my aim is a bit off , a huge stick on star with a bullseye would really help, can be a bit embarrasing when you try & shag a girls thigh. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

I love those nipple thingies Safari girls wear to cover their nipples. What are they called, btw? Is it "pasties"?

Last time I saw a bargirl with a thingee on her nipple, it was my tongue!

laugh.gif" border="0

Archived