question?

how long does it take to get your head right when you return home from Thailand?

i have been home for 1 week and my head is still ring from all of the fun i had and this was my 24 trip to Thailand

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says that your head is "right" when you LEAVE Thailand????

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Occasionally I try to pay for my cup of gafee rawn with baht at Starbucks! LOL My head is "right"! laugh.gif" border="0

Thaibo,

We normally don't get the BBC here in Hawaii however due the Afgan attacks its been on. When I heard the BBC theme music (a 'memory key' to my days in Bangkok and Pattaya) my whole body relaxed, a warm smile came on my face and I had the feeling and wonder of a young child on Christmas night again. I'm looking forward to my next trip in few months to get my head 'right again'. Must agree with you however about how it seems to take longer for each LOS trip to wear off as time goes on, I had an inward smile for close to a month after my July trip (before I was absorbed back into the rat race...)! cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by thaibo:

how long does it take to get your head right when you return home from Thailand?

i have been home for 1 week and my head is still ring from all of the fun i had and this was my 24 trip to Thailand

How long did it take before?

I think for many, myself included, once the pleasures of Thailand have been sampled, your head is NEVER going to be right again.

This 'trip' I've been here almost a year, off and on. I am terrified of the thought of returning to the US and having to readjust.

My 1st trip was in 1989,I havn,t been the same since,I have been back to LOS almost every year and and alot of those were multiple trips during the years.It was a life changing experience that I never expected,it just grabbed me and woudn,t let go. But I ain,t complaining. laugh.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

I think it takes 2 - 4 months to get back to relative normality , for me anyway . Though as others have noted , same same , my head was never the same after the 1st trip . I really mean this , it may sound sad but LOS has changed me like nothing else in my life . Though a couple of other things have come close.It is good though. It is love. smile.gif" border="0

Archived