The Colonel goes to Eden

colonel Kurtz

I don't know if the manager would go for 2 guys - 1 girl. If so, you'd certainly have to pay twice the rate (and be expected to tip well). The girl in this situation might be a little uncomfortable.

However, I can't imagine he would say no to 4 girls and two guys (there is one room that is more than large enough to handle that). Once you get up to the room you could go crazy with the possibilities (I'd think most of the backdoor girls would be willing to try, but that's just a guess).

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

I don't know if the manager would go for 2 guys - 1 girl. If so, you'd certainly have to pay twice the rate (and be expected to tip well). The girl in this situation might be a little uncomfortable.

However, I can't imagine he would say no to 4 girls and two guys (there is one room that is more than large enough to handle that). Once you get up to the room you could go crazy with the possibilities (I'd think most of the backdoor girls would be willing to try, but that's just a guess).

hi farangdang it is very easy:tell me exactly what you want and i will find the ladies who can do it.see you...marc

It usually is a minimum of two girls per guy. But you can go 2 guys 3 girls or 2/4, 2/5 etc. When I was there last year I was told a tale of some guy that went with 8 yes eight ladies to the orgy room ( which is bigger than average ) for virtually a full day.

The hotel rooms across the way are merely an overflow so if there are rooms in eden you will get them. I think the price was 3400B for the two girls.

As Marc said... he will accomodate whatever you want. Last time I was there he gave me the party room with the biggest mattress I have ever seen! Sanuk mak mak!

Thanks Marc!

Sailor

quote:

Originally posted by Doog R:

It usually is a minimum of two girls per guy. But you can go 2 guys 3 girls or 2/4, 2/5 etc. When I was there last year I was told a tale of some guy that went with 8 yes eight ladies to the orgy room ( which is bigger than average ) for virtually a full day.

The hotel rooms across the way are merely an overflow so if there are rooms in eden you will get them. I think the price was 3400B for the two girls.

hi doog R almost everything is possible.by the way the new record is 1 guy and 10 ladies.i made a picture of it.(I HAD TO)the price is 3200b for 2 ladies from 2pm to 8pm(happy hours) then 3800b after 8pm.see you....marc

Archived