The Colonel goes to Eden

colonel Kurtz

So what is this Eden club I keep hearing about?

Is it worth a visit?

After being a Pattayaite for many years ,I had never been ,and had heard mixed stories about the place.Its f****ing great!!!

I went just after 2pm as advised by other members...The French manager made himself know,and then gave me the menu....He makes it quite clear that it is not a bar,,and that only 2 girls can be taken.

As a fan of entertaining the Gary Glitter I took on girl from the left side of the yellow line.

I was expecting the girls to be a bit 2nd Division......I would say 1st Division,mid table,witha good cup run.

The performance was magnifique!!!

All is welcome and tried.

I will be going again foe sure. laugh.gif" border="0

i was there twice in the past month and i'm pretty sure there's no limit as to the minimum and maximum. i saw a guy taking just one girl up, despite marc's insistence.

Marc's not being greedy by asking the customers to take 2 girls. There are a limited number of rooms at Eden, so if someone only wants 1 girl I'd suggest they go somewhere else to keep that room open for someone who wants the full Eden experience.

There's certainly nothing wrong with just having one Eden girl (your odds on her being wild and kinky are better than at any massage parlor), but if it's worth taking one, why not splurge (so to speak) for the 2nd?

Archived