Stomach Virus Testimony

Mike Goodtime

LEGAL AND MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ONLY MY TESTIMONY AND NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I AM NOT A DOCTOR. IF YOU DO THE BELOW YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

When I was in Thailand last year I picked up some stomach virus. It was not an extreme case, but I could tell my digestion and elimination system was out of wack.

When I returned home I did my cure all cleanse, which involves slamming down (yup, just like you are at a frat party) six glasses of very salty water (salt content is two teaspoons of non-iodized salt per liter of warm water). I noticed immediate relief when I did this cleanse and in three days I was back to normal.

You can get all the details about this cleanse in this yoga book put out by the Bihar School of Yoga called "Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra." The cleans is called Lagoo Shankaprakshalana.

I have also found that eating organic olive leaves gets rid of skin virus' and boiling two cloves of organic garlic for two minutes gets rid of infection and inflammation in the body.

Anyway, just passing along some testimony.

It is amazing to me that since I have taken responsibility for healing myself I am finding out that simple foods and herbs show more promise and cure rates than all the dope these doctors are pushing on people. I have come to the conclusion that doctors are either stupid or greedy or a little bit of both.

Archived