SOI 7 S uckhumvit A question

keith doug

Victoria Bar is really more of a German restaurant.

The staff who work at Victoria appear to have very low turnover - I suspect a lot of them are family relations. I have eaten there maybe 20 times, but have never seen any "commercial sanuk" behavior. Nevertheless, since the operate in a farang-heavy establishment, it would seem pretty unlikelky to me that they would be totally disinterested in the play-for-pay scene. It is certainly not a place that makes a business out of barfines.

Originally posted by keith doug:

[QB]Hiya maties.Everyone mentions New Wave and Beer garden.Including myself.But!!has anyone been in the bar opposite called victoria bar.

Victoria Bar exist since nearly 20 years. The

owner is a swiss guy. Normally you cannot barfine girls ,cause the staff looks not as same as in most bars. But i know that many years ago 2 really very nice ladies from that place going married and moved to Switzerland and Sweden after they know theyr boyfriends for a longtime.

Freelancers are prohibited.

If you want to drink, eat and read german-language newspapers this is a good place for

relax.

smile.gif" border="0

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Mentors ]

wow mentors !! your info is 100% spot on.

The manager/owner is very nice ( well he got me a free drink )As u say it is a quite bar and depends a lot on friends/friends.but nice place for no hassel.However i do think a certain persone would be barfineable or ( after closing ) wont mention names ..Re the 2 who left ..yes i know who u mean .! shocked.gif" border="0

Archived