• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Richard Nixon

G. Gordon Liddy

Oliver North

Caspar Weinberger

etc., etc.

I'll leave out the present administration. Overkill.

If you are trying to present yourself as a counter-example to the thesis that leftists are irrational then in this instance you have failed, Steve.

Richard Nixon

G. Gordon Liddy

Oliver North

Caspar Weinberger

etc.' date=' etc.

I'll leave out the present administration. Overkill.

[/quote']

If you are trying to present yourself as a counter-example to the thesis that leftists are irrational then in this instance you have failed, Steve.

I will ALWAYS fail with you. Of which I am unconcerned. I am speaking to the rest of the forum who are more openminded and evenhanded as well those that may be swayed your posts. My 'thesis' is that ALL humans are irrational and all ideologies have their fair share of liars.

You are simply attempting to obfuscate your lack of intelligence and integrity.

lol..this is fun. Okay, we're going to play the who has the biggest..er..vocab game. Do we compare verbal scores of our SATs next? Fair warning, its pretty big. My SAT verbal score that is...hehehe :smirk:

Luckily for me, my feeling of self worth and self esteem enables me to ignore those that question my intelligence and integrity from a few posts and have never met me.

You've been found out rogueyam! I'm just the first one to tell you on the forum.

Guest lazyphil

had i not seen for myself i swear chocolat steve was a nerdy high school white kid from new haven posing as some black dude from hood philadelphia/los angeles. it turn out however he was all that he says, but still a nerd....by his own admission :smirk: :content: :grouphug:

Archived