Gaza: Thousands celebrate Jerusalem attack

rogueyam

If I was President of the United States I would produce a list of requirements for the Palestinians to meet before I'd give then a penny or one second of my time and that would be it

If I was president of the US I would stop using my veto to defeat the many UN resolutions designed to make the jews behave in a civilised manner.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Any American serviceman who rapes or murders is violating his orders and oath and if caught and convicted is punished severely. You know this.

The soldier I had in mind was reported to being sentenced to 8 years. Can you picture anyone raping and murdering an American 14 year old girl and wiping out her entire family getting away with 8 years.

2. The Israelis are not exterminating anyone. You know this too.

Of course they are. The only chance they have to ever live in peace is to wipe out the people who's land they have stolen.

3. The Israelis have stated their willingness to live alongside an independent Palestinian state but Hamas and others refas use to accept the presence of Israel.

They have indeed. But only as long as long as Palestine is a nation of slaves serving the master race (god's own people). Furthermore they want control over the resources like water in the area and will never accept a Palestine that is capable of defend them selves when som sionist animal wants their land.

4. You skipped over and ignore the part about the U.N. That was dishonest.

Actually I didn't but but my browser apparently decided to delete it. The UN has accepted the existence of Israel within the borders of 19948. They have not accepted the grabbing of Palestinian land which conflicts with all international agreements and conventions.

On the other hand you skipped my comment about your pathetic reference to the bible. That could be regarded as dishonest and for sure defines who you are.

>>There are two sides. Those against violence and for protecting the rights of Palestinian Arabs and Israelis are on one side. Those who justify violence and look for which side is to blame are on the other side. The latter are always part of the problem. If anyone wants to know whose fault the conflict is, it is their fault.

... Agreed :up: I just hope the peacemakers win out.

My old man was shooting Germans 60 odd years ago. His old man was shooting Germans 90 odd years ago. That would be ridiculous and complete anathema today within the EU. If they'd had a Marshall Plan in Europe at the end of WW1, then WW2 wouldn't have happened.

One day future generations will look upon events in the Middle East today in the same light. Will some fucking world leader please step forward and actually lead for a change and stop the blah blah blah, protecting their own arses, appeasing lobby groups and actually force the parties to a just peace agreement.

The Palestinians and Israelis have been fighting for almost 100 years now. Enough. We're in the 21st Century.

:beer:

Archived