Kieth Richards New Face of Louis Vuitton

Torneyboy

Great photo of a very cool cat, :bow: clever campaign. :applause:

Good slogan too: "Some journeys cannot be put into words." They should have a panoramic snap of me lying fully clothed, pissed as a fart, :drunk: face down on my bed mid-afternoon in the Nana Hotel, room looking like a hand grenade's gone off in the centre, knotted used condoms and empty beer bottles strewn all over the fag-burned carpet, and a naked fat tattooed Soi 7 Beergarden lunchtime rental with a face like a rusty tin bucket :doah: striding purposefully out of the bathroom door wrapped in a hotel towel, and my (fake, 500 baht) Louis Vitton bag on the floor full of duty free fags and booze and unopened boxes of 24 Durex: "Some journeys cannot be put into words." :relieved:

That'd work. :up: Should I contact them? :hmmm:

jack :help:

Sometimes advertising firms chose strategies that are high risk. Sometimes they win and are highly successful (Apple computer Corp). Sometimes they miss and fail disgracefully.

Are you more apt to buy an Apple product (iPod, etc) or a Louis Vuitton product?

Seems almost like using an auto crash test failure as a promotion for your new auto.

Sometimes advertising firms chose strategies that are high risk. Sometimes they win and are highly successful (Apple computer Corp). Sometimes they miss and fail disgracefully.

Are you more apt to buy an Apple product (iPod, etc) or a Louis Vuitton product?

Seems almost like using an auto crash test failure as a promotion for your new auto.

This one with Kieth i think is very clever..and by reports is working at the retail level...

Archived