Sho nuff butt-ugly

C'mon guys, cathead is so absolutely right. he comes from california, where all the beautifull girls run around. Always on a diet (and therfore in a bad mood), non smoking (both versions meant laugh.gif" border="0 ), no Sanuk and so feminine emanzipated.

No wonder he finds all the girls in LOS ugly!

Too bad he has spent so much money for nothing! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

4 (in words F O U R) days left for my visit with all these ugly creatures - but on the other hand......I have five fingers tongue.gif" border="0

In response--Luisbkk as the first reply, ka-ching jackpot,guilty as charged. Hanging with the howlers? Better you than me. HA HA HA. Khun Sanuk--This cat don't bark at the moon--I ROAR AT THE SUN!!! Zoot--no, sorry the lobotomy is non-reversible and jeez does someone actually have to explain what sho nuff means? No Man at work I find many women in Bangkok beautiful..just not too many hos are very easy on the eyes. I guess my standards are very high. Flame on. Cathead.

quote:

Originally posted by SanukBoot:

Sho nuff could be easily interpreted as show enough.

Sanukboot

Only 7 days to go...

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: SanukBoot ]

Actually, it comes from the Latin Surious enuferus, meaning to show forth. In modern Latin, it would translate to sure thing, or surus thingius. Of course a sure thing could also mean showing enough to be sure, so you may be right... smile.gif" border="0

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

Old Hippie,

Thanks for education on Modern Latin, I didn't expect such a response. All I did was pronounce Sho nuff and it sounds like Show Enough so you could presume it was shorthand for it...

After looking at the full picture it was easy to figure out it was sure enough butt ugly...

Sanukboot

Looks sure a bit like barking in the sun.Balances a bit anyway the "me and my fabulous girlfriend other guys are looking with envy in the BTS" inept comments I read on the board.

Don't forget that most of thais and quite a few foreigners would give more credit to Cathead comment.

Now go and enjoy(the ones at ur taste or available I guess)

Archived