Xuan Mai - Vietnamese on suk 13?

WorldFun

Came across this excellent review in the post today & since I'm a great Viet food lover I was just wondering if anyone else could give the thumbs up for this place?

If not I'll try it out anyway next time I get the chance ;-)

Reasonable prices & homey feel & a very nice viet girl (former FBI agent!!!) supposedly...

Just after the soi 15 connection soi on the right coming from suk - 5min walk I guess?

Specialities for desserts were creme brulee ala coconut! Also Hue beef noodle soups with plenty of herbs & greenery (just like I like them), viet coffee etc.

Came across this excellent review in the post today & since I'm a great Viet food lover I was just wondering if anyone else could give the thumbs up for this place?

If not I'll try it out anyway next time I get the chance ;-)

Reasonable prices & homey feel & a very nice viet girl (former FBI agent!!!) supposedly...

Just after the soi 15 connection soi on the right coming from suk - 5min walk I guess?

Specialities for desserts were creme brulee ala coconut! Also Hue beef noodle soups with plenty of herbs & greenery (just like I like them), viet coffee etc.

This description of the location is not clear to me. Could you please clearify it.

I've eaten there twice. It is a 10-15 min walk from Sukhumvit (Near the old green bus line I am told). Might be easier to walk down soi 11 and then cutover to soi 13 to reach the restaurant.

Food is very good and not the typical fare of Thai-Vietnamese restaurants. Prices are bit higher than other VN rest. but well worth it in my opinion. I would think it is more interesting and more gourmet-like VN food. I plan to return again.

I've eaten there once. Everything tasted great and they're very helpful with recommendations. The bill seemed a little on the pricy side for what you might expect from a small basically decorated restaurant in Thailand but I did have a few glasses of wine and everything was delicious.

It's just (nearly) next to CitiChic hotel - at the end of Soi 13.

Archived