Townhouse Baht 3-6 M

sidsanuk

Udon Suk is Soi 101 Sukhumvit.

With the BTS being extended, there most likely will be a station at Udon Suk.

I am at Soi 93 and they have a station at Soi 95, so the bottom end of Suk is quickly changing...and getting more expensive!

Go down Suk on to the Bang Trat Highway and you will see some new housing/townhouses going up.

Found a great map on the net showing the new BTS/MRT extensions. Map It would be nice to check out some places along the Pink line (Airport Link).

Rang some agents but they say they are not sure where the new stations will be! Can't believe that. They are all half built aren't they?

The map shows where some of the stations are, Yellow line for example. But not all lines.

Anyone know where I can find out the locations of the new stations on the Pink, Orange and Light Green lines? Want to try and find houses within about 500m of a station if we can.

As we live in Sydney, our house hunting needs to be via the web and phone. Will hopefully come up to BKK again next month to check some places out.

I resorted to Google Earth! Sadly Bangkok does not quite seem up to date. The maps on Google earth can be a couple of years old.

Think I found the line of the new Airport link, as the old (BERTS/Hopewell) pillars can be clearly seen. Seems to run just South of National Highway number 7 (Bangkok - Chon Buri), then closer to the City, along the line of Kamphaeng Phet 7?

Obviously at the time Google updated the pics, the Airport Link stations has not been started :-(

Have spent hours searching the net to no avail. Cannot believe that somewhere the actual locations of the Airport link stations are not shown! They are almost finished aren't they?

I'm particularly interested in the locations of these Airport Link stations. ie which Road and Soi number they are closest to.

Thap Chang

Surau Ban ma

Phatthana Kan

Mu Ban Seri

Mu ban Panya

Khlong Tan

Sun Wichai

Royal City Avenue

Nikon Makkasan

Any help most appreciated.

Next time I am over I'll need to 'drive the route' I think! But knowing where the stations are, at least we can do some net research on homes and call a few agents.

Archived