Would you believe this?

stumpy

Paillotte,

Your first mistake was to give that "lady" 100 baht when she headed to the bahtroom, That made her think you're hers. Just don't throw with your hard earned cash like that, it's asking for trouble. And you gave 300 baht to that other poor little thing? You sounds like being a nice a guy, but that nice! You are taken advantage of and that brings problems, not just in LOS.

Please don't give money just like that. They should deserve the money first. And be on time! Whixh you cannot expect from a Thai

I don't want to be harsh on you, but is not being unlucky what happened. Be more carefull please.

It must have been a hard night for you. Anyway some girls in thermae are indeed very persistant. I have experienced that also several times. It seems that I especially attract the older ugly ones. In my opinion it's always good to be nice to them, although they maybe irritating..It's not very smart to get angry, because the girls can be very aggressive. To get rid of them, I always tell them that I am waiting for my girlfriend. That should do it..

Succes in the thermae...

mischa.

quote:

Originally posted by pasathai:

Being the suspicious person that I am

( as far as thai/bg go)

where was ur gf b4 you met up with her, any chance the 2 or 3 of them had a "plan"?

Man, you're paranoid!! Not too likely given that this Thermae visit was on a whim.

Worldwalker:

could be, but I think I am not the only one.

When I think like that a lot of things that just seem strange start to fit into place.

Saved me a lot of problems over the years

( anyway, save more than caused so far)

Vtombrown wrote:

"Wow. What a story.

Also, I agree with stump_dog when he points out that this incident reveals some pretty unflattering characteristics of your girlfriend. Sure, she should be very upset and maybe even break up with you. But, the street attack indicates that she may not have been a "keeper," anyway. I wouldn't trust her with my children, if I had any."

---

That put a new perspective in to it. Up to now I always believed she was entitled, and even expected, to react the way she did. A phrase comes to mind ?Hell hath no fury as a Thai lady?. I just wonder how I would have reacted if I were on the other end of this. I probably would never believe a story like this. But I agree, she went to far. Did not hesitate a second to calm down before she called her sister. Now all of her family and friends know about this. I have somehow got her to seemingly to accept my story, but nobody else will give me the benefit of the doubt. My reasoning being that the lady was such a hag, and that taking a lady short-time after 2 o?clock would be same as asking for problem. I had plenty of opportunities to do it earlier.

Anyway, something has changed and I feel like breaking up. But we live together and I fear things will turn out really, really ugly. I guess that all bridges back would crumble, and knowing myself I fear I will regret it deeply later. I always crave what I cannot get.

Mai pen rai.

Story sounds like A FANTASY. I enjoyed it.

Talking of Thermae, Has anbody come across that real ugly hooker there. If you are a newbie or infrequent visitor to The Therm she tries to hang around you. In the end you have to walk away from her, for her to get the message, that you ARE NOT INTERESTED[/b]

Asiahand -- The discription in your post could fit a couple of members of the "over the hill" gang that hang out in Thermae, but, then again, you did say "really ugly". Could you be referring to the larger sized, heavyset older B/W (bar woman, cause she ain't no girl) who wears a big black bird's nest of hair on her head and about two pounds of makeup and also has a pleasant smile for everyone?

She has been a fixture at BG/7 and Thermae for years. It may shock you to know that she worked in Thermae Message Parlor when it was located next door to the present Thermae Coffee Shop. I happened to wander in there one day and low and behold there she was in the midst of the handful of available massage ladies. None of them were spring chickens to begin with but the sight of that woman working there was something that I couldn't get my mind around. I just turned around and left.

For years after that she would always give me a big big hello and if she could corner me would ask, "How is your lady?" I always avoided eye contact and if I couldn't pretend I didn't see her, I'd just respond with the faintest of smiles. One day I made the mistake of actually answering her, don't ask me why. Now she assumed herself to be my new best friend and I'd actually have to start moving when I saw her headed my way.

There were times when I did feel bad for ignoring her because she did seem like she was a genuinely pleasant person. Then again, really, she is not my responsibility and I can't believe that she has never ever looked at herself in a mirror.

The punch line to all this is that every once in a while I will see her strolling down Sukhumvit Road, hand in hand with some middle aged or older guy who looks happier than a pig in shit to be with her. I've heard of some guy's desire for "strange pussy", but I never thought it got this strange. I guess she gives a hell of a blow job. shocked.gif" border="0

BTW, this couldn't possibly be the woman that Paillote had his problems with because he said, "She was rather old, quite a bit older than me (about 35) and you can’t say she was attractive." A far cry from what I'm talking about.

Yeah worldwalker. The only set-up here could have been at the hands of God or of Buddha.

But, if I was going to go through a breakup, the least worst place in the world would be Thailand (at least as far as the "rebound" part goes).

Hey! I think you are talking about the same lady that sits in the Nana bar just before you get to the disco, by the elevators. She is a much older heavyset lady with lotsa hair piled up and a lot of makeup and always a smile. Sounds just like the one in the Thermae. On duty from about 10pm-2am She tried to follow me on 3 occasions.

Mykal

Archived