Would you believe this?

stumpy

Hi, Sorry to hear about your problems.

What a night! We'll sounds like you are best off without your girlfriend if she will attack you in the street. Also you have to admire the older lady but at the end of the day it has too be your choice and if she won't take the hint then tell her to 'F**k Off'

Don't let this episode upset you anymore than I'm sure it has already and move on.

Good luck!

Lucky you were not part of the morning news in the thai paper. smile.gif" border="0

Being the suspicious person that I am

( as far as thai/bg go)

where was ur gf b4 you met up with her, any chance the 2 or 3 of them had a "plan"?

I bet somewhere in the near future some money will pass from you to ur gf over this

( preceived guilt or whatever)

I echo Rusty's sentiments.

Wow. What a story.

Also, I agree with stump_dog when he points out that this incident reveals some pretty unflattering characteristics of your girlfriend. Sure, she should be very upset and maybe even break up with you. But, the street attack indicates that she may not have been a "keeper," anyway. I wouldn't trust her with my children, if I had any. shocked.gif" border="0

Mai pen rai, indeed. Best of Luck. smile.gif" border="0

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

I've been a "dek dee" (good boy) now, for quite a while. But your story brought to mind some of my grimmer flashback memories from days gone by.

Still, your story probably outdoes any one single episode in my checkered past - especially since you were not really looking for trouble.

Live and learn!

Cheers!

B-Fly BKK

"I guess that deep inside I got a little tempted to just go and have dirty sex with not a single feeling involved. Anyway taxi drives past my soi, but do not stop. Apparently she has given new instructions to the driver. I notice this, but say nothing."

So, if you look at the night from your gf's point of view.....

You didn't turn up to meet her when you should have done

You decided that as your gf wasn't there that you would shag a hooker instead

Your gf follows you to see what you are upto and she finds you getting out of a cab with the hooker at a st hotel.

Would you have been pissed off if it was the other way round ????? maybe she went to far but sounds like you brought a lot of this on yourself !? just my take.

Archived