Thai360.com Theme Music?

Dengue Fever

I've been listening to Dengue Fever for quite a while now since seeing a video of a couple French guys flying ultralight planes over the Mekong with some Dengue Fever music playing in the background ('Sleepwalking Along the Mekong' I believe is the name of the song that was playing). That song just caught me up and I had to find out who the band was making this music. It is great stuff, different, world, rock, jazz, such a great mixture, and the vocals are excellent and just maker the whole feel of this band. I have all their albums now thanks to a good friend who copied all their stuff to MP3 and gave me the disc on a trip where we met up to party for a few days. (Thanks Jammy!) I listen to that disc all the time.

And yes, I think one of Dengue Fever's songs would be a perfect background music for Thai360.com! Love the band, and into their music... big time.

Cent

What's going on with Zac...... :confused:

Not sure what their target market is here. To me seems like they have taken the novelty of a Khmer singer to place themselves outside the square. Not sure if it works really.

I like it when western musicians maintain the traditional theme of the music and give it their own feel like Jah Wabble did with the Molam musos or what David Bridie did with Telek in PNG.

Archived