bber bars b4 you enter soicowboy wow!!

keith doug

Raven,

I often play pool there before heading into Cowboy.

In December / January there were a few 18/ 20 year old cuties but they seem to have gone now as the customers during the week are few and far between.

If your looking for a stunner then there is no point in visiting.

There are none here.

Interestingly enough the one that I thought was the most attractive has moved onto CM2 (met her there last week)as she was not earning any money in the Beer Bar where she worked.

Maybe Keith Doug has different ideas about what he finds attractive but for me , being polite is something I don't really care about.

All I want is a good hard shag at a reasonable price and there are none that I would take from any of the bars in Asoke Plaza.

However, if you want a quiet drink and a few games of pool, this is a great place.

[ February 25, 2002: Message edited by: scottishfarang ]

The cute ones get there later in the night. I stop there for a beer or two before htiing SC also. usually some nice girls to chat and flirt with but not exceptional looking. But if I leave SC alone and stop there on the way out, the girls there are much better looking. Now a friend of mine once told me it was the same girl coming and going, implying my judgent was impared. I do not rule out this possibility. crazy.gif" border="0

Archived