55 provinces report dry conditions

Mentors

We played in Korat this night. We had rain from 18.00 hours when we past Saraburi till we got back in Bangkok at 01.00 hours. Continuous rainfall. Sometimes very hard. In Korat city all streets where underwater when we left the city at 21.30.

So I guess the city of Korat will have enough water to replenish their reservoirs a littlebit ;) Hope it also fell in Pak Chong!

Waerth

Well Waerth, it did. My wife told me she is getting fed up with the nightly downpours with thunderstorms. Guess I just lucked out on my visit. The heat, the flies and the drought really drove me crazy this year. :susel:

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived in Pattaya april 19 - the last the day of songkran - and it was raining, some days later it was songkran in Sriracha and still rain in Pattaya. After that nothing, the hotel manager complained that it was the first time ever the hotel (in Naklua) had to buy water for 500 baht every day. The evening I went back (last sunday) it started to rain near Chonburi, but still nothing in Pattaya that night. :)

Archived