Tossing off decreases cancer risk. Cool!

TheCorinthian

Well, Fox News would have to be the world's leading expert on wanking.

I was wondering why beating off would be better for you than screwing and was a bit disquieted to see that that the effects of STDs would possibly negate the benefits of frequent ejaculation.

My urethra would have more scars the Pamela's tits. :(

Researchers told the BBC last week that the prostate produces one of the fluids involved in ejaculation and that frequent masturbation appears to flush out carcinogens.

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, the Web site reported

Very interesting report :hmmm:

All,

This report is about a year old or more now, or at least another study came out to the same conclusion a while back. Seems FOX is behind in their reporting of this.

Yep, flushes out the prostate, which the scientists/doctors involved deemed a healthy thing for men. Seems many older men have sperm backup from lack of nooky, in the US at least, and it causes big problems later in life (most of the guys I know who came down with prostate cancer in mid-life were not getting any, or much, for quite some time). I believe the earlier report stated a man needs to ejaculate a few times a week to stay healthy. Seems about right to me and totally sensible. The human animal needs frequent sex for a number of reasons to maintain good physical and 'mental' health. The STD bullshit is likely added on for reasons of religious BS I'd suspect, as STD's are not a problem in healthy monogamous relationships, which MOST of the general public are involved in. The real problem being the lazy old wives not wanting to give it up on a steady basis for the poor western husband/man. But manual ministrations are also a way around that, and no disease problems, just not as fun really 'ey. Still, if you use condoms this should not be a problem should it for the most part? A good and frequent sexually active life is good for the body, mind and soul. This just goes to prove it once more in a scientific manner.

If priests are truly celibate shouldn't there be an increase then of prostate cancer amongst the Catholic clergy? Hmmmm. :hmmm::yay:

Cent

Archived