Another Austrain woman hidden in cellar

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching the news reports from Austria today and it seems the youngest is starting to cope.

he is 5 and the twin of the child that died.

according to the Police he loved riding in a car and seeing the outside world and is fascinated by TV.

according to Doctors it will be much easier for him to adjust to a new world.

but they think the older ones will probably never be able to cope with a new life.

damn guys. im austrian and we have this stuff all over the media now. i mean, its horrible. we thought that the case that came out last time with "natasha kampush" was one of austria biggest criminal investigations but media here in austria allready rate this one as THE biggest criminal trials ever in austrian history.

its unbelievable how somebody, on his own, can have so much evil energy to do something like this to human beeings. im speechless.

very,very sad. you can only hope that the remaining people of this tortured family can somehow find away into a life worth living again.

sad.

why. only this maniac/monster is responsible. no soul searching required for austria.

And what will come of it?

He'll see his life out in what I suspect will be a comfortable jail cell with TV, central heating and three meals a day.

Hopefully some Turkish illegal immigrants will bend him over a bench one day and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Guest lazyphil

i'm watching sky live police QandA with the press. talk of pix of him in thailand, suggesting he stocked up food for them while away. this just gets more appalling and depressing.

Guest lazyphil

scenes (home video) of him stuffing his face in a restaurant, getting a beach massage and riding an elephant, shopping, all with a big grin on his face. all while his victims remain in the cellar. his lawyer is on his case now. i know everyone has a right to a defence, but this sick fuck?.......i've heard 15 year sentance mentioned, wtf?

Archived