Another Austrain woman hidden in cellar

Josef Fritzl neighbour 'knew of daughter's abuse misery'

... According to Mr Leitner, the neighbour even helped Elisabeth to run away to Vienna, but the teenager was tracked down by police and brought back to Amstetten at her fatherâ??s behest. â??Elisabeth was repeatedly raped by her father. She could not take it to live at home anymore and tried to escape,â? Mr Leitner told the Austrian private television channel ATV.

She was a cute little gal

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apperently the lodger saw the sick fuck take a male friend down to the cellar.....and i heard he told someone that one day this house would be famous. fuck, he needs the CIA to practice tortue methods on him, get them just right, maximun pain.

Yes to that...

Sex dungeon dad says heâ??s â??not a monsterâ??

VIENNA, Austria - Austrian Josef Fritzl, who imprisoned his daughter for 24 years and fathered her seven children, [color:red]said he was no "monster" and he could have killed her and her children had he wanted to[/color], according to his lawyer.

"I am not a monster," Austrian daily Oesterreich quoted Fritzl as saying in comments relayed by his lawyer Rudolf Mayer. Fritzl also criticized media coverage of his case as "totally one-sided.

Mr Nice Guy

<< During the war, an extension of the notorious Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp was built in the town. Fritzl admitted: "I grew up in the Nazi times, and that meant the need for people to be controlled and to have respect for authority.

"I suppose I took on some of these old values in. It was all subconscious, of course. Yet despite that I am not the monster that I am portrayed as in the media." >>

He was 9 when the war ended! Hitler is to blame? Why didn't everyone else turn into a monster???

:banghead:

Guest lazyphil

my friend went to the same school in linz hitler attended be it decades after him....he is one the most mild mannered peolpe i know. (he doesn't have a basement to store his thai mrs also!)....we had a day trip to mauthausen, yippee!!!

Archived