Lad Krabang Station

Al

My flight gets into BKK so late (and takes off for return very early) my first and last sleep is going to be in hotels near the airport.

I notice the Lad Krabang Station station on the maps but can't find out if or how it connnects to the BTS or MRT in Bangkok.

Is this station open for server now, or is part of the planned link.

Lat Krabang ??? MRT or BTS ??? Hmm think that might be a 'possible' or 'planned' future station. Probably somewhere on the Chaocheong Sao line.

If your flight gets in THAT late or leaves THAT early then the taxi ride right to Sukhumvit should take no more than 30 minutes, maybe a lot less. I wouldn't worry about closer hotels. If you really can't handle it you might want to consider the airport hotel.

Thanks for the reply.

As to why I want to do this, well, this is to save me some $$$. Looks like there are a few around in the 700-900 Baht range.

For the bulk of my stay, my hotel is going to be (for me at least) in the midpriced range so if I get in at midnight, why spend that amount on a short stay? Or if I have to get up at 3:00 AM on the way back.

If it was SIN, the transit hotel would have been perfect but I hear it is expensive and overpriced in BKK.

Archived