Exotica (Nana) re-visited

dddave

Dave, I'll change what I said about this bar.

I went in there the other night to see a girl I hadn't seen in a while. I was still recuperating from a s/t (with a girl with the best tits in Soi Cowboy/Nana/Patpong :thumbup: ) and was a bit full so, while I was waiting for the old man to refuel, I broke my usual habit of not buying many ladydrinks. I'd completely forgotten what you'd said about the cost of these things so was a bit surprised when the bill came in. It is bad business because it's irritating to be hit with a bigger bill in a smaller bar that isn't even providing anything special compared to the other bars in Nana that charge less. It wasn't showing, for instance.

On the other hand, it DID have some viable cuties in there. I'll take that back. And some imaginative costumes (take note, boring black bikinis forever Rainbow! :cussing: )

So I shall be visiting there again. But not buying ladydrinks (or many drinks for myself).

What's the deal in Mandarin - a similar kind of bar. I went in there at the weekend and things were, er, very promising upstairs. I went in there again last night and the 'schoolgirls' were on the downstairs floor, buttoned up and wearing panties. :thumbdown: Is someone telling on them or do they only do specials at the weekend?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived