Exotica (Nana) re-visited

dddave

Went into EXOTICA, between levels 2 and 3 on the left side of Nana Plaza. It's been a long time since my last visit, around the time they closed the still lamented EXOTICA VIP.

Nothing worth a second look onstage, the "shows" were same-old, same-old.

I had a chat with an interesting hostess who had lived in the US and London, bought a San Miguel for me and a LD for her: check bin was B340!!!...B160 for the beer, B180 for the LD.

And they ask: "Why we no have customer...?"

Well, at least I won't have to climb those damm steps again.

I don't think that's the main reason they don't have customers.

The reason they don't have me as a customer anymore (and I'm not shy of telling them this) is because they stopped employing cute young nubiles wearing just pasties instead of bikini tops.

Bring back the young cute girls and bring back the pasties and I couldn't give a shit about an extra 20-30B on drinks. There used to be one girl there with a great set of hooters that were far more "interesting" than any conversation. :)

I don't think that's the main reason they don't have customers.

The reason they don't have me as a customer anymore (and I'm not shy of telling them this) is because they stopped employing cute young nubiles wearing just pasties instead of bikini tops.

Bring back the young cute girls and bring back the pasties and I couldn't give a shit about an extra 20-30B on drinks. There used to be one girl there with a great set of hooters that were far more "interesting" than any conversation. :)

The girl with the great hooters has moved to Mandarin, where she dances upstairs with several other former employees of Erotica's top floor. She moved over a disagreement about the music at Erotica, which is absolutely the worst in Nana.

Ya - this place has done everything they can to go out of business. The upstairs used to be fairly decent at times with some cuties in there - though I actually enjoyed it more when they wore loosely buttoned shirts - pasties are a turn off to me. But went there with a friend 2 months back and we didn't even bother to finish our drinks it was so bad. They remodeled the top floor and its ghastly with a few girls swirling around poles and the music was painfully loud and bad. Its hard to imagine what the owner was thinking. We were the only 2 people in there and the girls looked so bored it was they could do to keep breathing.

Archived