decent haircut in Pattaya?

Can anyone recommend a skilled harcutter in Pattaya? Nothing fancy, but I don't want to leave it to chance. My last haircut was an absoulte disaster. I swear I don't think they guy had ever cut hair before.

worldwalker:

I have used a shop in the beach view hotel. Located on beech road soi 2, next to the A1 Royal cruise hotel. I have know her since 69 or 70. I have always been pleased with the shops work. She use to have a shop in the Pattaya Palace hotel, that is now closed. Used to be a great hotel, Hayatt at one time, but then fell on hard times and closed about 4 years ago. The price of cut I think is 60bt. Go in and get the works. Very good price. In march had a cute young girl working, received a hair cut from her. Best of luck.

bigcat6969

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

I swear I don't think they guy had ever cut hair before.

Yes it happens sometimes. I have found more recently that the best places for a hair cut are the salons in the shopping malls (especially in Bangkok). In Pattaya I only really noticed any in BigC mall but usually get mine done in Bangkok anyway.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember this haircut from hell in pattaya. The woman was asleep and i woke her up. She started to trim one side, and trim and trim, and I realized it too late. since then, i go to one on soi 17, right side, past the mosquee and about 200 yards from 2nd Rd. He, of course, trims your ear and nose hair and has this hand-held vibrating machine to give you a neck massage afterwards. he had a good laugh when he saw me the first time having escaped from the other fool.

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived