man dies in my favorite chair

passingthru69

Well we just got word that a man comes to the family house to get his eyes cleaned. Thai thing.

Any how he is sitting in my favorite chair. Well it's a wooden bench seat.

Any how how he starts making a moaning sound, jerks a few times and then dead as a door nail.

Now he was 61 years old. The family is happy about man dieing. :shocked:

I'm like how can they be happy. Well my wife explains to me that her mom is same age as man that died. Now mom ok to live and the 2 aunts are really up in years. Now they ok, not die soon :question:

Now here it gets weird. Man was saying before he died that today was 100th day of his older brother dying. He dies on the 100th day. Day that they were to have big party for other brother.

Now it seems that people are calling the house and asking for house number because it is lucky number and they want to use it for lottery drawing

Does any body that has thai lady ever hear of this being a lucky thing.

Well we just got word that a man comes to the family house to get his eyes cleaned. Thai thing.

Any how he is sitting in my favorite chair. Well it's a wooden bench seat.

Any how how he starts making a moaning sound, jerks a few times and then dead as a door nail.

Now he was 61 years old. The family is happy about man dieing. :shocked:

I'm like how can they be happy. Well my wife explains to me that her mom is same age as man that died. Now mom ok to live and the 2 aunts are really up in years. Now they ok, not die soon :question:

Now here it gets weird. Man was saying before he died that today was 100th day of his older brother dying. He dies on the 100th day. Day that they were to have big party for other brother.

Now it seems that people are calling the house and asking for house number because it is lucky number and they want to use it for lottery drawing

Does any body that has thai lady ever hear of this being a lucky thing.

Are you purposely acting so illiterately? I can understand what you are saying I suppose. Maybe the poor man died in the chair whilst trying to assimilate and understand a particularly oblique topic of yours...

Archived