TT&T Maxnet

limbo

Am using TT&T maxnet for my internet connection, on a sOuthern island and almost every morning there is some kind of black out, during which I seemingly can access Thai based servers, the Nation's website is accessible, but servers based outside of Thailand aren't reachable for periods varying from one to various minutes. This usually happens around 7.30 in the morning but during evening others it seems to happen infrequently as well.

Anybody else has similar problems and what can be the cause?

Needless to say I'm not a happy punter because of this.

I'm in BK and using CsLox and hav the same and worse!

This morning, the internet connection dropping out for 5 ~ 10 minutes at a time.

Last night same thing, yesterday, same.

For the past several weeks the connection has been dropping.

This morning I emailed to CsLox to complain...like it will do any good, but have to try.

• 2 weeks later...
...,snipped>..Am using TT&T maxnet for my internet connection.....every morning there is some kind of black out, I can access Thai based servers, but servers based outside of Thailand aren't reachable...This usually happens around 7.30 in the morning but during evening others it seems to happen infrequently as well.

I'm guessing that you are on their (basic lower cost) "Indy" program. I use to be on their 790-Bt "Indy" connection and had similar problems! I've since upgraded to their a 1090-Bt connection in their Premier program. The BIG difference is that in the Indy program you share bandwidth with 20 people; in the Premier program you share bandwidth with only 10 people.

Now, I get good to excellent speed at all times. I now can easily d/l torrents, movies, etc. as well as make Skype & Yahoo Messenger calls at any time of the day/night. The price difference was well worth it!

See Maxnet prices, bottom of page, here:

http://www.maxnet.co.th/product_adsl.php#

Archived