Out comes the race card.

TheCorinthian

Here are just a few Myths that I'm sure everyone has read in the NY Time or Wash Post time and time again.

Myth #1. KBR charged $48 dollars a case for soft drinks??? Total crap ALL food is bought under a totally separate ARMY contract; all KBR does is store it, cook it and serve it.

Myth #2. KBR charges $99 a bag to wash clothes??? Total crap again they bid the entire service for an area at an estimated head count they might wash 10,000 bags or 100,000 money is the same!!!

The biggest of them all:

Myth #3. "The US Government has paid KBR 19 Billion dollars??? Bullshit!!! LOGCAP is a COST + contract the GOVERNMENT athorized spending of 19 Billion in support of the mission; KBR makes 1-2% the rest is labor and equipment and KBR does not keep the equipment it belongs to the USG. How many other businesses run at a 2% profit?

I could go on and on and these are all first hand facts. No one ever talks about the MILLIONS of good things KBR has done in support of the troops.

So you flammers go ahead and let me have it; just remember I have been there most of you have not.

S1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naive?? Obama??? 55555555

That's a crock of shit. Or maybe a red herring -- if anything, McCain and Bush are the ones naive for going along with the WMD argument and starting a dumb war in Iraq. As far as bad judgement is concerned, you can't do worse than Bush or McCain.

Archived